Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Support in all that I do

I have a wonderful wife. Just a few days ago I was working on a Databasing homework assignment that was really giving me grief. The assignment was to produce a procedure in the database that handled certain errors(the details are unimportant). I had been working on this for a few hours. My wife came out of the bedroom after putting my youngest to sleep so that we could read the scriptures together and go to bed,she came and sat down beside me and asked a question about what all the lines of code I was writing meant and what I was trying to accomplush. It we so fun explaining to my wife what was going on I felt that I could finally show her what i had been working so hard to learn. The next day when I mentioned that I enjoyed our conversation she made the comment "yeah I don't do that enough" my wife is so wonderful and supportive even though things were super confusing she still takes an interest in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment