I just want and saw Cars 2 with my family, my father-in-law paid for our tickets and I was excited. My little boy didn't make it all the way through the film but my mother-in-law was willing to take him out so that we could see the film. I loved the film it was not quite the kids show that the first one was but it was good nonetheless. I wouldn't rank it even with the first, but definitely close, I put together all the disney pixar movies and ranked them by my favorites, this was hard because I like all the Pixar movies, so to place one on the bottom was difficult. The movie has alot of action, explosions, and shooting. Its a 007 take with cars. If your kids like that secret agent stuff then see it. I think it was time well spent with my wife and with my son (what he saw anyway) and worth seeing.
1. Finding Nemo
2. Cars
3. UP
4. Toy Story 3
5. Toy Story
6. Cars 2
7.Toy Story 2
8. The Incredibles
9. WALL*E
10.Monsters Inc.
11. A Bugs Life
12. Ratatouille
No comments:
Post a Comment