Sunday, May 8, 2011
What I want most
As i was sitting in the car on a long drive home both of my children had fallen asleep and my wife was driving giving me a chance to do some homework. As I sat and looked out the window I began thinking how much I love my family and the one thing that I want my children to have the most is the knowledge that I love them and that no matter what they can come to me for help. As I thought about what I saw as what I wanted most for my family I could not help to think about how much the things I want have changed, when I was in high school is was a fast car, then it changed to a cool computer and games, then to the latest gadget such as an Ipod, Iphone, Ipad. I hope that my children will always know that their father loves them and that I am there when things go wrong, or when things go right and they want someone to scream and yell with them as they celebrate. I hope all fathers get what they want most. I love my family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment